PA-GA is centralized amplifier based, industrial Public Address system (audio communication SYSTEM), which is used in industrial plants for the following MAIN functions.
- Routine public address announcement (voice paging) during normal operations
- Broadcasting pre-recorded STORED voice messages / Alarm Tones during emergency situations. These messages could be Safety / Security / Fire alarm messages or Evacuation instructions or public utility general messages
- Interface with PBX system for paging announcements from telephone intercoms
- Interface with External Visual Beacons (signaling devices) in high noisy areas
PA-GA system Hardware :
The system broadly comprises of:
The system is suitable for use in harsh & hostile environment characterized by: indoor & outdoor usage, Presence of dust & water ingress, Corrosive atmosphere, Explosive gases & particles, varying temperature, loud ambient noise, people’s safety etc.
- Clear reproduction of sound and intelligibility of speech even in high noisy areas.
- Routine voice announcements or transmission of alarm tone, from Microphone Access Station, in a reliable and safe manner.
- Individual Zone wise announcements or Multiple Zone wise announcements or ALL ZONE announcement.
- No limitations to number of zones in the system and to the number of loudspeakers deployed in each zone.
- Wide range of high performance loudspeakers - explosion proof loudspeaker (for hazardous areas) or weatherproof loudspeaker (for safe areas) or indoor loudspeaker (for indoor rooms / indoor areas).
- High reliability amplifiers with built in protection circuitry. Amplifier module of 120 watts / 240 watts /480 watts capacity.
- The system in standalone amplifier configuration or in N+ 1 standby amplifier configuration.
- During an emergency or fire situation, the stored voice message or alarm tones can be broadcasted over the system loudspeakers. The actuation of stored message is through potential free contact from fire alarm or other control system. The number of messages can be 08 messages / 16 / 24 /32 / 40 messages … and so on. The message can be broadcasted in ALL ZONE mode or it can be broadcasted in a particular zone area. The messages have priorities amongst themselves, with Message #1 having the highest priority.
- The selection of stored message for broadcasting can also be done manually, from an external MESSAGE ACCESS CONSOLE (Optional)
- Through telephone interface module (VOIP based), the PA system is integrated to client’s EPABX system. This allows the users to make paging announcements over the PA system loudspeakers through their intercom telephone.
- The Visual warning BEACONS can be deployed in noisy areas to extend the reach of PA-GA system.
Key Advantages :
- Simple, Reliable and Most economical field cabling
- Very Cost effective design and hardware
- Trouble free & Highly reliable system
- Modular architecture based, whereby offering the flexibility to build & expand the system block by block, as and when required
- Centralized monitoring of the system operation, performance and equipment healthiness
- Reduced and easy maintenance
- High flexibility and Easy adaptability
- Minimum downtime, easy system operation and maximum safety
- Low cost of system ownership
- Low cost system spares