PAGE PARTY SYSTEM is a paging system with talk back facility and is mainly used in industrial plants for the following communication functions.
- For communication between central control room and field personnel (control room to field communication)
- For communication of field personnel with central control room (field to control room communication)
- For communication between different field persons / operators (Field to Field communication)
The system architecture comprises of FIELD HANDSET STATIONS / talk back stations (installed at various locations in the plant), PAGING LOUDSPEAKERS (installed at various locations inside the plant) and the CENTRAL PAGING CONTROLLER. The Field Handset Stations and Field Loudspeakers are: Indoor desk mountable type (for use in indoor areas), Weatherproof IP66 Type (for use in outdoor safe & non-hazardous areas) and Explosion Proof - Flameproof type (for use in outdoor hazardous areas). The user can select the suitable model depending on the plant areas where they are to be deployed. The use of Control Room Master Control Station (MCS) is purely OPTIONAL. The users can have Page-Party system with or without MCS.
The system provides Multiple PAGE CHANNELS and Multiple PARTY CHANNELS and these channels are used by the users for two-way communication. The system can provide either Single PAGE CHANNEL or Multiple PAGE CHANNELS and Multiple PARTY CHANNELS. It can offer up to 8 Nos. of Page Channels (i.e. up to 08 paging groups can be formed). The Number of PARTY CHANNELS is unlimited & is equal to number of Field Stations deployed in the system. Due to availability of Multiple Page & Party channels, multiple field operators can carry their independent & simultaneous communication.
Operation of the system is very simple and the connectivity between the users is immediate:
The Calling individual goes to any of his nearest field station, lifts the handset off the station, selects the desired page channel (simply by dialing the access code) and speaks into the handset to broadcast his message. This message (announcement) gets heard over all the loudspeakers of the selected page channel. On hearing the announcement over the loudspeakers, the called individual goes to his nearest field station, lifts the handset and answers the page call (through an access code) and he immediately gets connected to calling individual on their respective party channel and they both starts conversing. The page channel sets free. This conversation between the two (on party channel) is not heard by any other users and nor it is heard over the system loudspeakers. The two individual can talk to each other as long as they desired. As the Page Channel is free (idle), any other individual in that group can access it and can get connected to another individual in the above fashion…and so on.
Key Features :
- No requirement of AC mains power supply in the field
- Control room to field communication and vice versa
- Field to Field communication
- Instant connectivity between the users within few seconds
- The user can make Individual Group wise announcements or ALL GROUP announcement
- Facility to broadcast siren tone over the page channel, from control desk, during emergency
- The location, quantity and functioning of field station and field loudspeakers are independent and are not interrelated.
- Independent functioning & operation of the page channel and party channels of the system
- Open system to facilitate integration with EPABX system, Fire Alarm system, gas detection system and others
- Modular in architecture, whereby it is easily to build & is quickly expandable
- Host of various useful features for Master Control station if used in the system (Like: Digital Display for identifying the calling Field station number & name, single touch Direct station select key for each field station, Busy / Free status LED indication of each Field station, call transfer, call override, Highest paging priority and Emergency siren broadcast facility etc.)
- Networking of PA systems, in case of multiple such page-party system in the same plant
Key Advantages :
- State of the art technology
- Software programmable for different communication options, features and system access
- Simple and economical field cabling
- Very Cost effective design and hardware
- Trouble free & Highly reliable system
- Modular architecture, offering the flexibility to expand and build the system block by block, as and when required
- Reduced and easy maintenance
- High flexibility and Easy adaptability
- Minimum downtime, easy system operation and maximum safety
- Easy and Quick to expand